NAMI is the National Alliance of Mental Illness, the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization.
What is a NAMI Support Group?
- A FREE confidential support group for loved ones of people living with mental illness.
- Lead by trained volunteer facilitators who have a loved one living with mental illness.
- Help one another through our learned wisdom.
- Families join a caring group of people that encourage, support, and empower each other.
- Families are no longer alone and have a renewed sense of hope.
For more information go to