The Mental Health Association in Fayette County offers supportive services, referrals, resources, and educational outreach encouraging positive life choices during behavioral health recovery.
- Support the consumer’s right to choose services that fit his/her own lifestyle in order to achieve their definition of recovery
- Treat the needs and concerns of those we serve in a respectful and dignified manner
- Provide useful and accurate information to consumers so they can make informed choices and decisions regarding their life
- Provide and maintain a safe and secure environment for the individuals we serve and our employees
- Advocate for change in order to improve and/or implement programs and services that help individuals with their recovery
- Educate consumers, family members and our community by providing accurate and updated information